Clash Royale Private Servers for Android & iOS (Latest Update)
After the Supercell’s trend: Clash Royale fell out of the pan, it’s fanbase has been massive. There are hundreds of thousands of players looking for unlimited resources: Gold & Gems. When you have unlimited Gems in Clash Royale, you get all the cards at ease. This is when ‘Clash Royale private servers‘ comes out of the box.
In this post, I will share some of the best Clash Royale private servers for both Android & iOS players. I personally use Bluestacks to play Clash Royale (bigger screen advantage). When you have a huge screen in front of you, and you are battling with others live, it’s very satisfying.
Technically, I use Android and this works for me just well. However, iOS players might face some problems, although I’m not sure of it. My cousin uses iPhone 6S and I tried to join one of the latest private servers, but unfortunately, it did not work. 🙂
Clash Royale Private Servers (Android & iOS)
Joining a private server sometimes feel very satisfying – having unlimited coins and gems. Now here’s the fact, iOS players gotta use DNS to connect to the server, while Android players can download the FHX for Clash Royale. 😀
I thing I appreciate about FHX is that they keep the private servers updated. Unlike many other private servers, FHX updates whenever new troops enter the arena. Android users have the sweet spot here, while iOS players struggle to join the infinite arena.
Before you would like to join these Clash Royale private servers, you need to know the features! 😉
- You have unlimited Gold and Gems.
- You have unlimited Chests to open!
- Just like the original server, you can have clans.
- You get Elixir that never needs to regenerate.
- If you want, you could buy all the cards at ease.
- You can friendly-battle your friend who is in your clan.
- These Clash Royale private servers work just like the official Clash Royale server.
Well, let’s see some of the cons of Clash Royale private servers.
- Sometimes, it gets very irritating as you have nothing to earn.
- Servers could get seriously laggy on some occasions.
- You might get auto-disconnected (but now it’s improved).
Without further do, I’m listing down the steps for connecting to the Clash Royale private servers for both iOS and Android devices. Remember I said, it might not work for iOS devices but this runs flawlessly on Android (I use Blusetacks which is technically the best Android emulator for PC). But the thing to keep in mind: you need a rooted Android device!
How to use FHX Clash Royale on Android?
- Download the Clash Royale FHX APK (you can find the link below).
- Once downloading finishes, install the file and open it.
- Then you will be asked for root permissions, just allow it.
- Now you will find Clash Royale opening up, and the loading screen will change.
Clash Royale Modded APK: No Root Required!
- Download Clash Royale Modded APK (link given below).
- Install it, and open it.
- You will be in the private server automatically, instead of the official server.
Clash Royale private servers on iOS (Jailbreak)
To be able to connect to these Clash Royale modded servers, you need the Clash Royale XMod for iOS. This requires your iDevice to be jailbroken as you Cydia to install the XMod for iOS. You can follow the steps below to get the Clash Royale XMod for your iDevice. 😀
Note: The XMod works for Clash Royale 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 versions!
- Open Cydia.
- Go to ‘Sources‘ and tap on ‘Edit‘.
- Tap on “Add“.
- Enter (http://apt.xmodgames.com) and tap on “Add Source“.
- Search for ‘XModGames‘ to install.
- Then look for ‘Clash Royale‘, and download the modded Clash Royale IPA.
However, if you want the easy way, you just need to click on the download link above! It’s gonna download the XModGames directly for you! 😀
Clash Royale private servers for iOS? (No Jailbreak)
I’m again reminding you, this might not work. I tried finding some other DNS servers too but unfortunately, I found the only one which has a bit of good reputation. But this might affect your WiFi’s speed.
These new DNS worked for my cousin, so I literally can guarantee you that it should work. However, these updated DNS servers seem to work for many! 😀
- Go to Settings.
- Then to WiFi Options.
- Now tap on the ‘i‘ icon beside your SSID name.
- Then replace or put any of the followings in your Primary DNS:
- Now start Clash Royale, wait for 5-10 seconds, you might find the magic.
I hope this was quite helpful to you. I’m an Android user and I love using it for the freedom it gives. Unlike iOS, you don’t have such many restrictions, like unable to install a .ipa file from an unknown source. Say, for example, you got Clash Royale on your iPhone and you would like to install a modded version of the app. Well, bad luck, you can’t. That’s because you’re under serious restrictions. That’s the downside of iOS devices, overall their performance is quite good for gaming and official work.
I won’t try making a pie out of this topic anymore, let’s conclude. So if you are an Android user, you have the piece of cake. You can join the latest Clash Royale private servers at ease and quickly. However, iOS users might find them in the same official server even after changing the DNS, that’s your bad luck. However, you can try and see if it works out for you. Anyway, you can now enjoy the unlimited gold and gems, unlock unlimited chests and more! 😉