Clash Royale March Update: New Cards, Leagues & More
The last great update was in December 2016, but recently Supercell hit everyone with the news about the new Clash Royale March update. It’s gonna be big! In this post, I’ll be explaining the sneak peaks that Supercell released last day.
As Supercell said, some interesting stuff is joining the arena soon! Here’s a list of what’s being added into the game:
- Four new cards.
- One new Arena.
- New Leagues.
- Clan battles.
These are the four new features that Supercell decided to add into the game. Now think for a while, isn’t it pretty dope? 😀
You can smell how huge this update is for the future of the game, and this is how Supercell manages to keep their games on the top positions till date – by adding newer stuff into their games! 😀
Clash Royale March Update 2017 (Sneak Peaks)
You all now know about the things that Supercell is cooking for Clash Royale! However, it’s always interesting to get into the geeky side of things. Although I’m not a total fanboy, but it’s true I enjoy playing Clash Royale in my spare time. 😀
The four cards that are coming are:
- Night Witch
The new Legendary Card called “Bandit” will be available on March 24 while the others will be added later but soon. A special Bandit Draft Challenge is also coming on March 17! 😀
This is a completely new feature in Clash Royale which is similar to the Clash of Clans trophies league. You will receive rewards and more! 😀
- Enter the first League at 4000 Trophies.
- Climb through 9 Leagues all the way to the Ultimate Champion League!
- Collect a monthly season reward based on the highest League you reached.
- Draft Chest offers multiple card choices – choose your own reward!
- Draft Chest is only available as an end of season reward in Leagues
Remember Clash of Clans wars? This is the exact same thing, but in real-time just as usual. But it’s cool to know you can fight other players from other clans! 😀
- Introducing a very exciting new game mode: Clan Battle!
- Battle side-by-side with a Clanmate against two challengers from another Clan!
- The first Clan Battle event is coming on March 24.
This new arena is helping Clash Royale to keep trendy as it is for a long time. Thanks to Supercell for keeping the game always anticipated. 😀
- Arena 11: NEW Legendary Arena unlocks at 3800 Trophies
- Arena 10: Hog Mountain (renamed from Legendary Arena)
- Legendary Cards will still appear in your Shop at 3000 Trophies
That’s all you need to know about the Clash Royale March Update 2017. I myself is damn excited for this update. Personally, I’m waiting for the Night Witch. I have no idea how it would be, or if it would be same as the Witch. 😀
Another great thing is the “Clan Battle“, I’m looking forward how this would work in real life. I’m a bit confused myself to be true. However, if you found this “update” post helpful, make sure to leave a comment below, and share with your friends who play Clash Royale!
Subscribe for more update news & more! 😛